From Aero Manual
If you are sure that the unit is correctly configured, you are ready for your first flight.
1 PRE-FLIGHT CONTROL
- Turn on the transmitter and connect the battery to the model.
- Wait for the initialization, until the control elements will signalize the event.
- Tilt the model, ensure the control elements are compensating in the correct direction on all axes. In other words, movement to a certain direction will result in movement of the control element (it's end) in the same direction.
- Check that input from the transmitter sticks is moving with the control elements in a proper directions.
- Set the Global Gain (Gyro Gain) to value of 40% for the first flight. This will set the Head Lock mode at a moderate activity for all 3-axes.
- Spool up the motor to a desired speed.
- Take off as you are used to.
- In any time, you can switch the Global Gain to 0% which will deactivate the Gyro operation if needed.